New supernatural fantasy series

Isabella Hunter

Possibly a Darkfriend
Hey all, I've just finish reading a new book. It's called Fogotten. the characters had depth and the plot moved quick. There's a romance element to it, and it also has fighting and battles. Really got my attention and held it. It's the first book in the series, but the next one isn't out yet. The author is Shelley Filas and you have to download it at amazon.

Amaryllis

Journeyed there and back again
I would like to use this opportunity to tell everyone that I just finished a new book as well. It's called 'Please Buy My Book,' and it's by someone named Amaryllis. It's Amish Christian BDSM Western Erotica, and not to brag, but both the author's mother AND their full-time caretaker say it's definitely the best book in the history of that genre.

In the tradition of esteemed Hunter S. Thomson successor Ben Peller, here is a random ass picture of the author drunkenly cosplaying.

The book has 32 reviews currently, all 5 stars, so you know it's pretty awesome. But for those suspicious outliers who think that I'm just the author astroturfing my own work or something, and that it's actually crap that was literally spewed from the butthole to the page, here's an excerpt from the text:

No, no,never again.Maybe spread the genes.But have morefun doing it, so what.Guys,you don't read science fiction?Always been missing droid.Live near no feelings for you, no orgasm.Even if you are anatomically correct.When you have alot of fun human companions drove her sex-retariatlike you you're there laying your household budget and shopping list, put together a cold.You know, many modern housewives as it is today.
Can you write this kind of wordgasm? No, you cannot. So buy the e-book of this author whom I have just discovered. Thanks you for your time.

Antoxx

Journeyed there and back again
I would like to use this opportunity to tell everyone that I just finished a new book as well. It's called 'Please Buy My Book,' and it's by someone named Amaryllis. It's Amish Christian BDSM Western Erotica, and not to brag, but both the author's mother AND their full-time caretaker say it's definitely the best book in the history of that genre.

In the tradition of esteemed Hunter S. Thomson successor Ben Peller, here is a random ass picture of the author drunkenly cosplaying.

The book has 32 reviews currently, all 5 stars, so you know it's pretty awesome. But for those suspicious outliers who think that I'm just the author astroturfing my own work or something, and that it's actually crap that was literally spewed from the butthole to the page, here's an excerpt from the text:

Can you write this kind of wordgasm? No, you cannot. So buy the e-book of this author whom I have just discovered. Thanks you for your time.
I didn't know old Ben wrote fantasy books as well. Just love the picture.

l3gacy

Dr. Awesomesauce
Staff member
I was coming in here to move it to the fantasy authors section but I almost want to sticky it as comedy gold instead...

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I was coming in here to move it to the fantasy authors section but I almost want to sticky it as comedy gold instead...
:)

I just now noticed the title was a misspelling ("Fogotten"). Kind of pales in comparison to Star Wars dog, though.