NFL championship weekend picks

Sir Arthur

Journeyed there and back again
AFC New England vs. Denver

NFC San Francisco vs. Seattle

Because I lived in New England for 28 years, and have now lived in Washington state for almost 10 years, I'm dreaming of a Patriots vs. Seahawks Superbowl. So those are my picks.
I'm excited, because I just found out the one station I get, is airing both games :woot: Thank you CTVBC Vancouver!

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
AFC New England vs. Denver

NFC San Francisco vs. Seattle

Because I lived in New England for 28 years, and have now lived in Washington state for almost 10 years, I'm dreaming of a Patriots vs. Seahawks Superbowl. So those are my picks.
I'm excited, because I just found out the one station I get, is airing both games :woot: Thank you CTVBC Vancouver!
I used to be an NFL fan. I lost interest this season after the Chiefs had their first loss. (I'm from the KC area.) For awhile it was a fun ride, though. I haven't watched the Superbowl in 10 years, at least.

Sir Arthur

@Sneaky Burrito, you should tune in this weekend. For the first time in a long time, I think the four best teams are the ones left standing. Should be some really good football.

Also, I think KC could be good in the next couple of seasons.

Bierschneeman

the Patriots must not win......that's my picks
@Sir Arthur in order for the four best teams to be left standing the Packers, and Ravens should still be in there. though according to the sportscasters the Texans played the best, but couldn't manage a win.

Bierschneeman

Are carried by their QB

Except they are not good enough.

Not the best then. Are they? They played so well, they got their coach fired. LoL.
About the Texans, just noticing what the sportcasters were saying, noting that it was weird. I think it was based on stats only

wait packers carried by their quarterback? aren't you a pats fan? everytime the QB is injured, its an automatic lose for the Patriots.
the Packers can still manage to win when Rogers is out, buuuut, its not like the old days, I miss Bubba. (and reggie, al, ahman etc. for that matter)
this might be a nice inter BFB rivalry

Sir Arthur

I don't know, I think the pats could have won against the colts last week with me in at QB;). 5 rushing TDs?

The Texans are a fun team to watch though. J.J.Watt is not a guy I'd want to meet on a battle field.

Bierschneeman

wooo, exactly who needed to show up for the big game, the two best.
my pick for the superbowl is the seahawks,
always did have a soft spot for seattle, they've never been bad. (and they've never won the superbowl, so i'd like to see it.)