In this one though you can post a game that you just played

post anyway :happy::happy:

ME, Bleach Saga, developed by risengame

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
Dragon Age Inquisition

Borderlands 2

I've got about 20 others to get through (The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Pillars of Eternity, Shadowfall, Farcry 4, Civilization V and more) but I'm starting with those two.

Yes, I loaded up on older games I've wanted to play the past 2 years during this Steam sale that's going on

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fallout 4. Today, tomorrow, the day after that and then several hundred more.

I'm a '1 game at a time' person .. this is gonna keep me going for months :)

Amaryllis

What a dumb plug this is. You'd be better off just advertising the game (if it would get you banned, it will probably get you banned anyway), at least people would have as much information as you could convince them to read, and might decide to play it based on that. As is, it looks skeezy from the start, simply clicking the link shows the developer with the same username, and the periphery topic is far more 'interesting' (as interesting as a topic asking for no actual thoughts can be) than a weirdly named browser game that nobody has ever heard of.

I'd really like to respect the hustle, but man...come on.

Edit: on topic, though!

Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition a couple days ago. Didn't like it as much as the other two games, but it was compulsively playable (albeit to a lesser degree) just like every BioWare game.

Started Tales of Zestiria yesterday. Haven't played a JRPG in forever. The graphics are very good for being cartoony (and hopefully cheaper than the hyper-realistic stuff). Don't understand why more games on budgets don't do this. I have a spotty record for finishing Tales games, and this one is as corny as any, but it's enjoyable right now.

Last edited:

Anti_Quated

Dark Souls is teaching me about hate. Perseverance and obstinate conceit too, but mostly hate. Seriously,fuck Sen's fortress and the Conan-esque snake-men and the Last Crusade booby-traps. Indiana Jones wouldn't have traversed that shithole with any more success than I did.

sopranosfan

Dark Souls is teaching me about hate. Perseverance and obstinate conceit too, but mostly hate. Seriously,fuck Sen's fortress and the Conan-esque snake-men and the Last Crusade booby-traps. Indiana Jones wouldn't have traversed that shithole with any more success than I did.
But how do you really feel?

Derk of Derkholm

Still Clash of Clans mostly....

Keelan

Listens to The Unbeliever whine about life
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Already finished Borderlands 2. Bought Borderlands 1 to play after. Reverse chronological order, I guess. Fallout 4's happening at the minute as well. Tg-wise, Pathfinder RPG session on saturday.

Edit: Altered the post so that it was readable.

Edit 2: How did I forget Dirt Rally? That game is brilliant. Still haven't managed to come first though.

Last edited:

Maark Abbott

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend (vs a mate) - need to learn how to outzone his Ragna / interrupt his pressure to set up my own.

Rocket League: ranked, trollin dem all.

Well in this regard today is no different than yesterday or tomorrow - Star Craft 2 (:) I've always perceived it as a geek version of chess. It forces complex thinking, multitasking and quick reactions. It simply consumes me on 100%

Maark Abbott

Well in this regard today is no different than yesterday or tomorrow - Star Craft 2 :)) I've always perceived it as a geek version of chess. It forces complex thinking, multitasking and quick reactions. It simply consumes me on 100%
You must construct additional pylons!

Travis

Has Danced with Dragons
Today I started playing the new Ratchet and Clank game that just came out. I love this series but I was surprised at how good it is considering it's kind of a re-make and a movie tie in.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Played Crusader Kings II and i realize that i'm a horrible person.
Haha, if you're anything like me I can understand why you feel that way. That game makes murdering your entire family fun.