Proclamation of birth

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey congratulations Tom!!! :asshat:
All I can hope is that you have as good a time as I'm having and that your kid is as healthy as mine. Also when in doubt, ask away, I'm by no means an expert but any pointers I can give you are free of charge :wacky:

Again congrats on the awesome news!
Thanks :) I've got everything crossed that everything goes smoothly!

sopranosfan

Journeyed there and back again
The best piece of advice is if you have a boy wrap EVERYTHING in bubble wrap. My son has already broken a window, a 50" TV, and countless other small items. And he is only 3 years old!

João Ribeiro

Just seeing his/her little arms waving around on the scan was a hell of a lot more emotional than i thought it ever would be. Can't wait to meet him/her :)
By the way, is it your first?

Antoxx

My advice is to strap yourself in and enjoy the ride! And remember there'll be times when you'tre frustrated as hell but in the blink of an eye it'll all turn around as they do something wondrous.

João Ribeiro

Yes, left it a long time, but got there in the end :)
I know what you mean, I also waited for some time, but it was "preparation time"

My advice is to strap yourself in and enjoy the ride! And remember there'll be times when you'tre frustrated as hell but in the blink of an eye it'll all turn around as they do something wondrous.
And also prepare to make yourself look absolutely silly trying to get a smile out of the kid :) Oh the things you'll do for a smile.

blitzburns4

Owns a Ring of Power
Congratulations!

I'm only in highschool as of now...but it's weird to think in a few years my elder brothers might have mini-me's running around...It's such a weird concept, honesty- the conception of a new person modeled after yourself. (And your loved one, of course.)