Right now, I feel like I don't belong in the medievil fantasy genre.

MorteTorment

Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
The Deathgate Cycle was one of the first fantasy series I read. I'd definitely like to read them again some time, although I do fear that the books appeal more to a younger audience.
Nice! My first fantasy series was The Chronicles of Narnia back in elementary school, although I've never read the entire series. My 3rd grade teacher Read the first 3, and I jumped to The Last Battle(final book), then I read the Silver Chair and The Magicians Nephew later on.

The first series I read in full was The Dark Elf Trilogy. At the time I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Then I read the comic adaptation years later(which was kinda disappointing) and it clouded my memories of the series, and I figured that I probably only liked it because I hadn't read better. Then I read the first book again recently because I was feeling nostalgiac, and I interacted with a lot of Drizz't fans, and found a LOT to like about him that I had both forgotten, or didn't realize. Planning to read the second book next to see if I still enjoy it.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Nice! My first fantasy series was The Chronicles of Narnia back in elementary school, although I've never read the entire series. My 3rd grade teacher Read the first 3, and I jumped to The Last Battle(final book), then I read the Silver Chair and The Magicians Nephew later on.

The first series I read in full was The Dark Elf Trilogy. At the time I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Then I read the comic adaptation years later(which was kinda disappointing) and it clouded my memories of the series, and I figured that I probably only liked it because I hadn't read better. Then I read the first book again recently because I was feeling nostalgiac, and I interacted with a lot of Drizz't fans, and found a LOT to like about him that I had both forgotten, or didn't realize. Planning to read the second book next to see if I still enjoy it.
Admittedly, the Dark Elf books are pretty cool. I still like Drizz't as a protagonist.

MorteTorment

Hired Nicomo Cosca, famed soldier of fortune
Admittedly, the Dark Elf books are pretty cool. I still like Drizz't as a protagonist.
Oh wow, didn't expect to find someone here that like him.

I keep finding more and more to like about you! :D