Rules (READ FIRST OR RISK BANNING)

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
This is a forum aimed to share super fire-sale Kindle book (or other ebook formats) deals with other forum members. This forum/thread not a 'promote-your-new-self-published ebook' platform.

This forum is for deals/sales on PUBLISHED books (ebooks or printed books backed by reputable, well-known publishing companies).
That means we want to see deals on books by known, recognizable authors who have been published (in print) with the Big Publishers. That means, absolutely NO sharing of self-published works!!

Please don't share minor ebook sales, only steep discounts and firesales -- most people won't care if a $10 kindle book is $1 cheaper. But if $12 book is $2.99 or something, then members want to hear about it!

If new members post sales to their newly published ebooks, they will be ridiculed and banned from this forum. New members caught self promoting their self-published works here will be added to the Authors of Shame thread. IF you are on that list, you can be sure no one here will ever be buying your books!

So be nice and don't self-promote!

Oh and if you want to be nice and support this site (so I can keep adding new features to the main site and forums), use our affiliate link to the kindle store so we can make that $.05-.10 cents on that .99-$1.99 book you are buying on the cheap!

Last edited:

sopranosfan

Can we add non ebook deals here? I bought a Dresden Hardback for under $4 and had a 40% off to one book on Amazon that was available to anybody, my wife and I both used it.

btkong

Staff member
Sure, any deal is fine -- printed or ebook. It doesn't only have to be Amazon.com either of course.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Is there, in fact, a thread when I can post when my book is on sale or free?

Thanks,

Allan
Stick to the "fantasy authors" section and you will be fine. (You can create your own thread there.)

sopranosfan

Is there, in fact, a thread when I can post when my book is on sit tle or free?

Thanks,

Allan
I would say that you are well known enough author that if you did start your own thread somebody would post it to the main thread. Your books were getting posted in that thread before you ever posted here. I know I had one before.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
I would say that you are well known enough author that if you did start your own thread somebody would post it to the main thread. Your books were getting posted in that thread before you ever posted here. I know I had one before.
It actually has been posted to the main thread by someone else. (Assuming we are referring to Corpse Cold...)

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Last thing we need is individual threads popping up in this sub forum for single sales. To me that's just clutter, and I frickin hate clutter.
If you are a known writer, who's an active BFB member, feel free to post in the main sales thread. If you want a thread dedicated only to yourself, post in the Fantasy Authors subforum.