Slightly odd...

Keegs

Killed in the battle against the Mad King
Hello.

So I need to remember the name of a book. There is not much to go on. Don't know when I read. I think it's part of a series. But couldn't be sure.
So. The deets:

There is a female, she is dead, but... to keep the smell of dead body secret, she has a professional (for lack of a better term) taxidermist stuff her with herbs and perfumes. I think she also develops a craving for sex/lust/high emotions. Because they help her to feel human.

She is not the main character. There is a male. Who is living in a shack on top of a building because he is poor. But that might be from another book.

Please help. It's proper starting to become all consuming!

Hand of Fear

Journeyed there and back again
She is from the Malazan book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson, can't remember her name at the moment. The male you are referring to is Tehol and his manservant Bugg.

Keegs

Killed in the battle against the Mad King
She is from the Malazan book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson, can't remember her name at the moment. The male you are referring to is Tehol and his manservant Bugg.
Tehol. Funny bloke now that I recall. And the trusty and better bugg. It's all coming back. Thank
you very much!