The Chosen Boy in a House of Darkness is proof that God's miracles

SteveSSS

Possibly a Darkfriend
Does God still work miracles? Does He still give courage to those facing doubt? Strength to overcome overwhelming obstacles? How often has the Lord extended mercy unto you and it was simply overlooked? The Chosen Boy in a House of Darkness is proof that God's miracles are as present today as they were in Biblical time Even the most shattering illness, the most desperate poverty, and the most heart-wrenching anguish are not beyond His help. As you follow the life story of Philogene Adrien as he grew up in Haiti, you will be awed by God's boundless power, limitless compassion, and loving provision. The account of how God Extended His mercy to a young boy during his struggles will speak to your heart and move you to tears.

Available‬ on ‪Amazon‬

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Does God still work miracles? Does He still give courage to those facing doubt? Strength to overcome overwhelming obstacles? How often has the Lord extended mercy unto you and it was simply overlooked? The Chosen Boy in a House of Darkness is proof that God's miracles are as present today as they were in Biblical time Even the most shattering illness, the most desperate poverty, and the most heart-wrenching anguish are not beyond His help. As you follow the life story of Philogene Adrien as he grew up in Haiti, you will be awed by God's boundless power, limitless compassion, and loving provision. The account of how God Extended His mercy to a young boy during his struggles will speak to your heart and move you to tears.

Available‬ on ‪Amazon‬
Are you sure this is a fantasy book?

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Are you sure this is a fantasy book?
I could respond to that with something snarky but what I am thinking would probably offend Christian forum members, so I'll keep my mouth shut...

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I could respond to that with something snarky but what I am thinking would probably offend Christian forum members, so I'll keep my mouth shut...
I also had to resist the urge.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be fair he did post in the fiction forum, but I moved to here, as book promotion wants to be here, rather than there ..

ofer

Journeyed there and back again
To be fair he did post in the fiction forum, but I moved to here, as book promotion wants to be here, rather than there ..
Yeah, but it's the second time our good friend Steve decided to grace us with his unwanted wisdom. The first time was with Stitches, which was presumably written by a different author. o_O
Also, 4.99$ for a 63 pages book seems a bit steep.

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Yeah, but it's the second time our good friend Steve decided to grace us with his unwanted wisdom. The first time was with Stitches, which was presumably written by a different author. o_O
Also, 4.99$ for a 63 pages book seems a bit steep.
Good catch. Yes, two different author names.

I am currently thinking "Steve" is working in a basement somewhere, halfway across the world (from me), posting spammy comments in exchange for a paltry sum, a "job" he acquired via Fiverr.com. Or Mechanical Turk if he's really desperate.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Good catch. Yes, two different author names.

I am currently thinking "Steve" is working in a basement somewhere, halfway across the world (from me), posting spammy comments in exchange for a paltry sum, a "job" he acquired via Fiverr.com. Or Mechanical Turk if he's really desperate.
Or it could be your weird neighbour Fred from across the street. We'll never know...

WOllfen

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
The spiel says "will move you to tears." Well I can certainly vouch for that, I was already feeling teary having read it, but I'm not sure it is for the reasons the author wishes. ;)