The Chronicles of....

WOllfen

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
Yeah I'm going to announce another pet peeve. I have been scrolling through the list of titles on Amazon and I would have to say 'Chronicles of' is probably the most common word used of all. So instead of bitching about the overuse of this word I have instead decided to pay homage to it. I shall be writing a book entitled
"The Chronicles of the Chronicled Chroniclers."
I am sure you will all be falling over yourselves to grab such a copy. :hungover:

ofer

Journeyed there and back again
I dread to ask but if it will be a success, what will the omnibus edition will be called? The Chronicles version of the Chronicles of the chronicled Chroniclers?

Oh damn, brain overheating again. Alarm lights are blinking. Better have a lie-down. ;)

WOllfen

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
I think the opening scene in such a book will show our Chronicling hero having a chronic case of Chronicleitus. Having chronicled too many chronicles, he will be all chronicled out. Can the art of Chronicling be perpetuated? Will the chroniclers die out leading to a loss of chronicling of the chronicles to come in the future?

kenubrion

Journeyed there and back again
I think the opening scene in such a book will show our Chronicling hero having a chronic case of Chronicleitus. Having chronicled too many chronicles, he will be all chronicled out. Can the art of Chronicling be perpetuated? Will the chroniclers die out leading to a loss of chronicling of the chronicles to come in the future?
Careful. Chronicleitus can become chronic.