The Time Salvager by Wesely Chu

btkong

Journeyed there and back again
Staff member
The Time Salvager -- 8.7/10

I will post a review on the science fiction site for this one.

I read this baby last week. Some of the more exciting science fiction I've downed this year since Golden Son. In fact, i'd say if you want a NON STOP action science fiction, well this one won't disappoint.

It's hard to explain, but in one world this is Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn but science fiction and involving Time Travel. So, if you like that and want some action packed, accessible Science Fiction, this is what you are looking for.

kenubrion

The Time Salvager -- 8.7/10

I will post a review on the science fiction site for this one.

I read this baby last week. Some of the more exciting science fiction I've downed this year since Golden Son. In fact, i'd say if you want a NON STOP action science fiction, well this one won't disappoint.

It's hard to explain, but in one world this is Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn but science fiction and involving Time Travel. So, if you like that and want some action packed, accessible Science Fiction, this is what you are looking for.
Nice enthusiastic rec, Ben. Just downloaded the sample. Good action packed sci-fi is hard to find these days, except for Sara King (10 out of 5 stars) and the Frontiers Saga and The Lazarus War.

MrMarbles

Fought a battle in the name of the old gods
Just checked it out on Amazon. Loved the cover, and tried the sample... not the start I was expecting, but worth a look! As soon as I clear out my little backlog ;)

btkong

Staff member
Glad you liked it. I really enjoyed it. It's not complex like Foundation, nor does it have any serious ecological themes like Dune, nor does it pose those theoretical questions about the destiny of mankind like Neal Stephenson.

But it is a load of non-stop, action-filled fun.

Brandon Sanderson in space.