The Value of signed books !!

Lev Daert

Philosophizes with Kellhus
I have a signed copy of White Wolf by David Gemmell which I consider special seems as he's no longer with us. Not really about the monetary value of the book for me.
Wow that is pretty cool, white wolf was one of the better ones of the drenai series I thought.

BobDaNob

Hung out on a briar with Honorable Jorg
I hear when Brandon Sanderson travels he randomly walks into book shops and signs his own books (so awesome).
Stephen King has done this in the 80's and almost got arrested in the process. lol

I just recently picked up a couple autographed books. One was Shadowplay by Tad Williams and another was a signed Wheel of Time book by Robert Jordan. I imagine that the Jordan signature can only increase in value since, of course, there won't be any more.

But the funny part is where I picked them up at. lol I got them both at the local $1 Bookstore for...you guessed it - $1 each. lol Hardcover and 1st/1st. Best part was that I just wanted the books. The discovery of the sigs was an added bonus. Hell, it took me about four or five months before I noticed some clown had scrawled on my Jordan book. Ha!

Titus

Knows how to pronounce Kvothe
I have a signed copy of Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson (my favorite book of his although I know I am in the minority). My brother contacted his publicist and was able to send them a copy and he returned it signed.

Jon Snow

No Power in the Verse can stop me
Staff member
I have a signed copy of Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson (my favorite book of his although I know I am in the minority). My brother contacted his publicist and was able to send them a copy and he returned it signed.
I really liked it too, though it isn't my favourite.