The Witcher books

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Sword of Destiny is out today. I updated the links in the opening post so if you are going to buy a kindle version please use our link and support the site that way.

One other thing I wanted to let you know is that there is this Polish guy on Witcher forum actively working on the English translation of the Sezon Burz (Season of Storms). He translated 13 chapters already and I will link to epub and kindle version when he finishes.
Sezon Burz was published in Poland in 2014, and the events of the book are between Sword of Destiny and Blood of Elves as far as I know. But it doesn't affect the main saga in a significant way. I've bought Serbian translation for myself, but I've been postponing reading it. It's kind of bittersweet for me, being the last book in my favorite series so I don't want it to end.

Griffin

Journeyed there and back again
Over the halfway point and really liking these short stories. It's kind of atypical you learn about this particular setting through short stories, but it remains rewarding. Great recommendation @Alucard.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member