The zombie apocalypse is coming!

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
The zombie ant fungus has creeped me out for the last couple of weeks; I recently saw it in action in that BBC series Planet Earth (I think it's kind of an old series, I saw this one on DVD).

Belg

Is a wondrous friend of modest Kruppe
lol... I show my Biology Class that Series Every year... i always get a reaction when the kids see the "Killer Fungus" it's pretty creepy... and the fact that there is a different strain for each insect is really cool...

Ill be reading Cold Days as well, and cant wait to watch World War Z ... it looks awsome... those are some fast zombies in the preview...

João Ribeiro

Journeyed there and back again
In my years of grabbing horror books from GoodReads, ExtasyBooks and Amazon, it just dawned on that I have never read one about zombies.
From what I gathered here in the forum World War Z is quite good. I only saw the movie though so I can't vouch for this.

Nighteyes

Listens to The Unbeliever whine about life
World war z book was great. I love the way it way it was set up like interviews. The audio book was really cool, they had some really good voice acting.

world war z movie was entertaining, but it had nothing to do with the book. I personally dont think it should have been called world war z, I would have named the movie "brad pitt saves the world from zombies and looks damn good doing it" but thats just me.

I would love to see the book adapted as a series by hbo or showtime. The way its set up, the could make each chapter into an episode and go for a few seasons.

Nighteyes

Listens to The Unbeliever whine about life
I have not played video games in forever. Is the last of us the one that takes place in boston? I was intrigued by that game. Mostly cause boston is my town haha.

Laura J Drake

Knows how to pronounce Kvothe
Thanks for the article. As the old saying goes nature is stranger than fiction. Or it that truth. :)

Derk of Derkholm

Journeyed there and back again

Sneaky Burrito

Crazy Cat Lady
Staff member
Not zombie-related, I am afraid. But interesting, nevertheless.
Definitely interesting. And based on the characteristics in the article, I am probably not infected, despite having taken in several strays and a feral kitten. :)