Upcoming Releases (Film & TV)

rajwible

Helped Logen count his fingers
And of course this one!
My favourite. I looooved this intro. It makes me feel better about my dancing skills, or lack of.

Went to see Jurassic World, it's not a good movie (plotholes, dialogues, stupidity of characters, unrealistic behaviour by dinosaurs), but it was a fun nonetheless.
Gah! The girl, and the flare, and it's throwback to movie numero uno. I about flipped my lid in excitement. :p

The Martian's trailer is out!
It may just be me, but it kind of seems that what happens to Matt Damon's character in The Martian is pretty darn parallel, if not the same, to what happens to Matt Damon's character in Interstellar. But then again, never read the book. Just basing that off of the trailer.

And it may be silly and a kid's movie, too simple, or whatever, but I am completely looking forward to The Secret Life of Pets.
I want..scratch that.. need a "metal" poodle. :D

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
@moonspawn @Danica
I think it is only the two of you beside me who read Dan Wells' trilogy. And now they made a movie. This is technically more of a thriller/horror book series than a fantasy/sci-fi, but I'll just leave it here.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4303340/

It should be out soon. Here's hoping they at least do a decent job. There is so many book to movie fuckups...

Danica

Queen of the boards!
Staff member
I know I didn't finish all the books in the series but it was really good! I don't know that I would like to see the movie though, I think iI'd be scared :)