What Game are you Playing ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hand of Fear, Jan 8, 2015.

1. rudyjuly2

rudyjuly2 Ran bridges next to Kaladin

Personally, For Honor is GOTY. Horizon Zero Dawn just didn't do it for me. Too stealth based, a bit difficult and I simply didn't find the combat that fun. Mass Effect Andromeda is overwhelming. For a newbie I have spent more time googling how to do things than actually doing things. The story is fine and their are cool powers but the game is so complicated with so many things to do it it too much imo. One of my biggest frustrations is not being able to save whenever I want. Checkpoints are long. You can clear out wave 1 but if you die in wave 2 you have to do everything over. It's annoying.

2. GoldenPixel

GoldenPixel Possibly a Darkfriend

I'm loving Champions of the Shengha on Androis atm. An epic fantasy CCG where you have to be super mindful and use your body and mind to become more powerful in the game.
    I defo recommend and the code LAUNCH25 gets you 25% off this week.

3. The bard`s song

The bard`s song Will likely be killed by a Lannister soon

Soon to start Dishonored 2. Also I finally ordered Nioh.
    I am planning to finish both of them during 2017.

4. CelestialAeon

CelestialAeon A farm boy with a sword

I got Planescape: Torment remake from Steam and am halfway through. Has been as enjoyable as the original release. It is just so damn good, best cRPG in my books, hands down.

5. rudyjuly2

I usually don't play FPS but I'm having fun playing Destiny 2 (my son bought it). Also playing NBA Live 18. Taking a break from For Honor.

6. Acronix

Acronix Possibly a Darkfriend

I'm currently playing a little bit of World of Warcraft. I used to play it a lot but it has been an on and off thing for the past 3-4 years now.

7. rudyjuly2

Shadow of War is a good game. Very similar to the first game but with some different upgrades. The second half of the game (I'm nowhere near there) has giant fortress battles and dragons.

8. fl1pper

fl1pper Got in a fistfight with Dresden

Currently replaying GTA V and wondering just how they are going to improve on it next time. Like @Acronix, my MMO fix is greatly reduced down to one night a week running a few dungeons with my friends in WoW.

9. justmarge

justmarge A Muggle

Little Nightmares, it has a touch of Tim Burton's creation. Got to love the cute and creepy ambiance of this game.