What Game are you Playing ?

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Res Evil 3 has to be one of my all time favourite games. I was about 14 when I played it, often late into the night in the dark on my own. That part where Nemesis comes for you in the police station scared the crap out of me!
Same here. It is one of my all time favs (although I usually prefer RTS and RPG).

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just started up Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited. It's been good so far. Feels like Skyrim but with color! :)
Skyrim is my favourite game by a long shot, but I was put off Tamriel because I read reviews (albeit of the PC version) which said that it didn't compare.

What are you playing on? I'm still tempted to get it on PS4, but I'm not an online multi-player kinda guy, if I did get it, I'd probably just play single player. Would this spoil it for me do you think?

Skyrim is my favourite game by a long shot, but I was put off Tamriel because I read reviews (albeit of the PC version) which said that it didn't compare.

What are you playing on? I'm still tempted to get it on PS4, but I'm not an online multi-player kinda guy, if I did get it, I'd probably just play single player. Would this spoil it for me do you think?
I'm playing on PS4. I don't really do the MMO part either. I'm a solo player when it comes down to it. You don't have to run around with others but they will be onscreen killing monsters and so on. Skyrim has more gravitas than ESO so far, but it still has all the races, the magic, the weapons, crafting, etc. I'm not too far in so I can't quite give a deep comparison yet.

l3gacy

Dr. Awesomesauce
Staff member
Terraria just got a giant update so I'm playing that. I'll probably switch over to Diablo 3 when the next big patch comes out in the next month or two.

Anti_Quated

Journeyed there and back again
Put a couple of hours into Lollipop Chainsaw yesterday. I've encountered a bug or two, but very minor, and it handles reasonably well. I like old-school beat-ups like Golden Axe and Splatterhouse, so this was a joy to indulge in. The game is a blast to play; a great sense of humour with a lot of appeal. Somewhere between Evil Dead 2 and Zombies Ate My Neighbours. Great stuff. The Viking Metal boss in particular was a cool highlight I hadn't expected (and so grateful they cited the appropriate/correct [IMO] influences... Bathory and Enslaved are among my top ten favourite bands of all time so it was cool to see them get an appreciative and respectful nod).

Mohammed Al Mulla

Owns a Ring of Power
Recently got a PS4 as a BD gift... Along with the Witchers game.. And surely video games have evolved since last i played them... They need a player with 2 brains and 3 hands with 6 fingers in each hand! The menu itself is gigantic >.< feeling headache

Riposte

Philosophizes with Kellhus
Just finished The Swapper, a scifi puzzle game. The haunting atmosphere and puzzle mechanics based on cloning resulted in a fascinating and uneasy experience.

It could have been more challenging, as only one puzzle gave me fits for an extended time.

Nikos4

Told lies with Locke
I've been playing The Witcher 3 and it's one of the best games I've played. @Alucard I saw in the other topic that you loved the first two so you must definitely play this one, it blows the other two out of the water.

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
I've been playing The Witcher 3 and it's one of the best games I've played. @Alucard I saw in the other topic that you loved the first two so you must definitely play this one, it blows the other two out of the water.
I definitely will when I get a new PC, so probably around December/January when it's holidays and we all have enough time.
Witcher games and books have a special place in my heart. I wouldn't miss out on playing this for anything.

TomTB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I really need to get back to Witcher 3, just finding the time is pretty difficult. I enjoyed what I have played though, not massively, but enough.

Anti_Quated

Journeyed there and back again
I have FFXIII sitting, sorely neglected, about ten hours or so into the game, still waiting for it to get good and engage me on a deeper level. I haven't touched it in at least 12 months.

Crimson King

A farm boy with a sword
I moved to Ireland a few weeks ago and I couldn't bring my PS3 :( So at the moment I'm only playing League of Legends with one of my friends.

Zymologist

Has been in the eye of the world
I'm replaying Diablo 3 with a couple friends, and we're doing it on the hardest difficulty you can before level 60. It's shockingly easy, and I think a lot of that has to do with our being grossly overleveled because of all the XP bonuses we get. Since I'm the wizard, I stay behind the other two, and like half of the enemy groups we run into are already dead by the time I get into range. It's actually pretty funny.