What Movie or TV show are you watching?

I've finished Ozark. Definitely worth my while. I've always liked Jason Bateman, but he certainly has outdone himself.
Laura Linney and Julia Garner were also fantastic.
An outstanding thriller that kept me wondering what the main character would do next all the freaking time.
The season finale was superb.
The characters are very intense and interesting. This show is a nail-biter.
One of the best I've watched lately.

Derk of Derkholm

Journeyed there and back again

Alucard

In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!
Staff member
Finished Orville. They did really well for 12 episodes. Lots of character development and establishing the world.
I hope in season 2 that they will start with some overarching plot, since season 1 was episodic. The Krill could be a major threat as the main baddies in the show, but we'll see.

I think next I will catch up with Mr. Robot.

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
Just finished Season 1 of The Expanse. This one got better and better as it progressed, and I'll start with Season 2 after I get my holiday to Iceland out the way :)
Yeah, I really liked this one as well. Haven't read the books though. You have right, Tom? How does the tv-series hold up against the books?

I just finished Stranger Things season 2. Very exhilarating! I think I liked it even better than season 1. Big fan of Sean Austin!

TomTB

The Master Tweeter
Staff member
Yeah, I really liked this one as well. Haven't read the books though. You have right, Tom? How does the tv-series hold up against the books?

I just finished Stranger Things season 2. Very exhilarating! I think I liked it even better than season 1. Big fan of Sean Austin!
The series kind of takes aspects of the books and then re-orders them to enable a decent tv adaptation. For example Avasarala doesn't appear in the books until the second one, but in the tv show she's there from the start.

I can already tell after S2E1 that there is a bigger budget!

Stranger Things 2 was awesome. The dance scene at the end was a perfect ending :)