Wheel of Time lands with Sony

rudyjuly2

Journeyed there and back again
Last edited:

Silvion Night

Sir Readalot
Staff member
I guess you have to have an english accent to star in a fantasy show lol. Perrin looks bigger than I thought. I was worried about him looking a bit small after the initial casting announcement. (Not sure why I can't get the twitter thing to show up right).

This auto media conversion is broken. You will have check out Rafe twitter.

Indeed, the actor for Perrin looks more buff than I first thought based on photos of him I found online. Must have followed quite a hefty fitness routine.

rudyjuly2

I had pictured Liandrin looking a bit younger and more red headed for some reason. But I'm not hung up on what the actors look like vs what I had imagined. Really hope this releases later this year and not into 2021.

rudyjuly2

There is some good info in here. There will be 8 episodes in season 1 and the first 4 were complete. They were filming episodes 5-6 and prepping for 7-8 while also writing season 2. They sand Rand visited 24 different places on his initial journey and that had to be cut. Rafe admitted some tough cuts but it doesn't sound like they are collapsing or getting rid of a lot of characters. Full Q&A with Rafe here right after a very good summary.

ReguIa

Does anyone know if they have a set goal on number of seasons? And imdb is showing 6 episodes for season 1.. How much do you think they'll cut out?