BradyGAMES Final Fantasy VII Official Strategy Guide Features: Over 350 full-color maps, a complete walkthrough of the game, complete bestiary, powerful materia combinations, all hidden areas revealed, complete list enemy skills, plus much more! The most anticipated sequel ever, sets standards for the RPG genre with its intense gameplay and fantastic graphics. The game's plot is deep and typical of Square's prior efforts. The game uses a number of flashback sequences, lots of rendered sequences which add greatly to the mood and emotion of the story.
The BradyGames Official Strategy Guide for Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster is an updated guide for two classic remastered games.
· Full story walkthrough with illustrated maps for both games.
· Complete coverage of every Side Quest and Mini-Game.
· Tips, tricks, and secrets.
· Revised and updated to include all International version coverage for both games including the Final Fantasy X optional boss monsters, the Final Fantasy X-2 Monster Create System, and much more.
About Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD RemasterFinal Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 have been remastered for fans to enjoy again. Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm and Final Fantasy X-2: Last Mission will be bundled together and provide content that has never been released in North America.
• Ribbon Bookmark - keep your place in over 400 pages of strategy content in this hardcover guide that is printed on high quality paper
• FREE eGuide access – Every print guide comes with a code giving access to the eGuide
• Find Everything - Fully labeled maps show the locations for all items, collectibles and points of interest
• Know Your Enemy - Complete breakdowns for every enemy type that shows their weakness, statistics and item drops
• All Secrets Revealed - Locations for all hidden enemies, Dalmatian puppies and secret bosses are shown
A detailed work of reference and scholarship, this one volume Encyclopedia includes discussions of all the fundamental issues in Tolkien scholarship written by the leading scholars in the field.
Coverage not only presents the most recent scholarship on J. R. R. Tolkien, but also introduces and explores the author and scholar's life and work within their historical and cultural contexts. Tolkien's fiction and his sources of influence are examined along with his artistic and academic achievements- including his translations of medieval texts- teaching posts, linguistic works, and the languages he created. The 550 alphabetically arranged entries fall within the following categories of topics: adaptations; art and illustrations; characters in Tolkien's work; critical history and scholarship; influence of Tolkien; languages; biography; literary sources; literature; creatures and peoples of Middle-earth; objects in Tolkien's work; places in Tolkien's work; reception of Tolkien; medieval scholars; scholarship by Tolkien; medieval literature; stylistic elements; themes in Tolkien's works; Theological/ philosophical concepts and philosophers; Tolkien's contemporary history and culture; works of literature.
BradyGAMES Chrono Cross Official Strategy Guide Features: Thorough maps for both worlds and comprehensive side quest coverage. A bestiary and weapons, armor, accessories, and elements lists are included. Plus a detailed walkthrough revealing all side quests and strategies for every important battle!